Creative Services Representative
Thanks for arriving at the next step for a new beginning in 2018. This isn’t your typical job posting because this isn’t your typical job. It’s a business franchise we’re paying you to start.
Here’s a quick case study.
Chelsie Sixsmith took this same position to start a London office back in 2010. Prior to joining us she worked as illustration rep for 4 years. With only one week of training she starting working from home and leveraged her advertising contacts to build a respectable business that grew consitently for 7 years. Today her office has 4 employees and they generated over 1.2M in revenue 2017.
We are seeking experienced gurus from the advertising/creative services community in your area to help promote, sell and manage storyboard and animatic jobs to your network of contacts. You’re already experienced and familiar with the creative process and you’ll have the support of experienced coworkers based abroad and backed by our production studios based in Manila and Miami. Together we help our clients create and present engaging storylines that drive brand messages through narrative storylines across a wide range of presentation services from storyboards to animatics.
About the job
- As a Creative Services Manager your wear the hats of Business Development & Project Manager. You will leverage your connections in the industry and with your ability to tell and manage stories to help craft and manage amazing storyboards and animatic projects with Australia’s leading ad agencies and their brands.
- Working together with our studio in Manila, and coworkers in the UK and US you are co-responsible for managing the project and being the face of our virtual creative services.
- Together with the support of coworkers in the UK and US you help to create estimates to bid on jobs forward and collect on invoices.
- Ideally, you will also contribute to the creative briefs providing insights to help craft the best storys possible.
- Earn 10% gorss commissions on jobs
- Choose your own hours, work more to make more
- Must have 6 + years ad agency/creative services experience
- Knowledgeable about storyboards and the animatic production process Self- motivated and comfortable working from home and on the go
- This mid-level position requires knowledge and skills across all aspects of the production process, with experience in sales and closing deals.
- Knowing Google Docs [ word,excel ]essential to the role.
- You understand commercial production workflows and have experience working with creative briefs and coordinating with a production team on animation and illustration projects.
- You’ve a developed a feel for 1) what the client is looking for 2) how long it takes to complete a job.
- You can communicate project details to our artists/animators in a clear and concise way, and are highly organized in your notes , making sure we don’t miss a beat.
- You are your own biggest critic, with an unstoppable drive for achieving visual perfection.
So, if you are excited about this opportunity, we’d love to receive your resumé. Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right person for this job. Send to email@example.com Subj:Tokyo